The Daily Telegraph
August 22 2013.
Mohammed Sanoussi has already served 13 years of a 16-year sentence for his role in the August 2000 gang rapes of young girls.
The attacks, involving 14 men, happened at various locations in Sydney.
Sanoussi, who became eligible for parole in 2010, made his fourth application today, but it was adjourned after information was presented to the board that he had been seen meeting with members of the Brothers 4 Life gang.
GANG: Sydney gangs flash diamonds and guns in new wave of violence
Islams finest,Bilal and Mohammed Skaf,gang rapists found with phones on cells Phones found in cells of gang rapists Bilal and Mohammed Skaf
It was at this southwest Sydney property that Sanoussi had been staying while on weekend leave from jail in recent months, and where he was expected to reside if released on parole.
Counsel for the corrective services commissioner Geoff Denman told the parole hearing at Parramatta Justice Precinct on Thursday that releasing Sanoussi into the family home posed an "unacceptable danger".
"Mr Sanoussi has a background of being prone to the pressure of his peers, including his brothers," he said.
"If the information in the police report is correct, then that raises great concerns about whether he might be falling into that company again."
The hearing was adjourned until September 5.